zondag 8 februari 2015

Week 6; ill...

This was the third week in which I'm feeling poorly so I decided to hang the corset and just slouch on the couch. This is rather impossible to do comfortably while wearing a corset as this keeps you upright and straight. Especially with my halfbust! So I skipped quite a few days this week. And with the setback of last week I didn't know what to expect from my measurements when I put on my corset again this morning for the first time in, what is for me, quite a while.

My natural waist was now 92 cm and my corsetted waist again 83 cm. That is a decrease of one cm on my natural waist.

Because the first month of waisstraining is behind me, I've made a compilation of my progress with pictures below. You can also admire this in the video; click here.







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten