donderdag 9 april 2015

Week 12: Shaping up nicely

Hi everyone,

The first news is dubious; the tingly feeling has left my legs and reappeared in my right arm after wearing the corset for a few hours...

The rest of the week went good. My body is shaping up nicely as I'm picking up on my exercises. A friend introduced me to the 30-day-shred programme I just might use two months before the wedding.

I've been sewing again! My chemise wants for two buttons before it is officially finished and my crinoline is half-done.
To top it all off; Jenni Hampshire of Sparklewren has been so bloody awesome!!! * Thank you so much!!! * She already has my corset finished and ready to post!!! So I don't have to worry about having to make my own bridal corset anymore, which would take me about a month. I'm back on schedule now, somewhat belated, but I still should be able to manage to get all clothing done before the wedding. If not, my bridesmaids have offered to help. You ladies rock!!! Love you, love you, love you!!!

This week I'm still keeping steady; natural waist 92 cm, corsetted waist 81 cm.

To view my vlog (interrupted by my dad :P ), click here. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten